We’re always making Infinity better and this latest release includes API enhancements, new reports and new inventory capabilities to improve the experience you offer your customers. Find out more below, or
Infinity is a modular platform and you may require additional components or licencing to access some functionality.
ENDLESS AISLE AND SHOPPABLE SCREENS
- Support for automated inventory sourcing, so store users just need to create the order and Infinity can determine the optimal inventory source from which to fulfil.
- Support now for SQL 2016 SP 1 and SQL 2017: Deploy with the latest and greatest Microsoft databases.
- More cluster enhancements:
- Restrict branch transfers to branches within its own cluster
- Manage users by cluster
- Drill down by cluster
- Create, search, update and delete
- Product hierarchy
- Alternate products / barcodes
- Custom fields
- Get inventory by site, by product or by product list
- On hand
- On order
- Program membership
- Available offers and rewards
- Cart / Basket
- Pricing calculation and validation
- Create and update
- Sales in voices
- Order lines
- Place order deposit and payment
- Mark order as dispatched and generate an invoice
- New promotional effectiveness report for rules based pricing: Analyse how products performed in a promotion so you can make them even more effective in the future.
- These reports now run even faster
- Stock Movement Summary
- Product Performance
- Sales and Gross Net Profitability Report
- Rules Based Pricing Audit
- You can limit customer search at POS to the customers’ home branch to optimise search speed.
- New weigh scale integration: Support for CAS PD-II rs232
- Upgrade to Forecourt integration for Enabler version 4: compatible with the latest release of Enabler
Infinity now has accredited integration with Fiji’s Tax Core to meet new local legislation requiring digital verification of each transaction within supermarkets and pharmacies.