- Empowered role, enterprise software, automated tools
- Agile, multi-functional teams
- Flexible hours and remote working options tailored to suit your lifestyle
Be part of the retail revolution
It’s an exciting time to be in retail software. We live in an on-demand world and retail is changing fast due to new technology and changing consumer behaviour. Triquestra is a trusted leader in retail management software and services, working at the forefront of the industry with innovative clients looking to unify their customer’s brand experience.
Are you the one?
We’re looking for an intermediate level Test Analyst with strong technical skills to work collaboratively in a multifunctional team of customers, consultants and developers. Ideally you’ll have experience in Agile methodologies and be used to working within a fast and iterative process.
You’ll be passionate about software quality and take pride in your work. You’ll need excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Your background and experience:
- Intermediate level software testing experience working on complex projects and solutions.
- Experience in collaborating with BAs and business users to elicit test requirements and create and execute tests.
- Experience in working closely with developers using Test Driven Development methodologies to ensure that software is developed in line with the test scenarios.
- Experience in risk-based testing and exploratory testing techniques.
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose faults.
- SQL scripting and managing database and server environments.
- Test automation.
We offer autonomy, career progression and flexible working options. You’ll work with household name clients and talented colleagues to deliver innovative, high quality software applications.
We want to hear from you…
If this sounds like you and you’re keen to work somewhere that truly values diversity, excellence, team and trust, get in contact.