We’re pleased to tell you that Infinity now integrates with Laybuy so your New Zealand customers can receive their purchases today and pay the total cost over six weekly, interest-free automatic payments.
Laybuy removes the cash flow impact and admin of an in-house layby system and guarantees payment to you within 48 hours. Laybuy also assumes all non-payment risk for every single transaction.
Here’s how it works with Infinity in-store:
- A customer brings what they’d like to buy to checkout.
- Your staff scans or enters the product details as normal.
- On the payment screen, they select the Laybuy payment type then enter the customer’s mobile phone number.
- The customer gets a text asking them to log in or create a Laybuy account. They see their payment schedule and confirm the order.
- Your staff clicks ‘ok’ on Infinity and the order is complete.
Alex Rohloff, Head of Operations at Laybuy says,
“Infinity is by far one of the most user-friendly POS interfaces Laybuy has integrated with. All purchases and refunds can be easily processed with minimal input from staff, allowing for a seamless customer and merchant experience.”
Supporting Laybuy is yet another way that Infinity lets you offer your customers more options, increase basket size and improve customer experience overall.